Saturday, June 30, 2012

Indie Arts and Vintage Marketplace


I went to this today. It was held in a big parking lot by a mall. 
The very first vendor to catch my eye had a vintage Scottie camper and was selling vintage clothes and jewelry. I wish I had taken a better picture of the camper.
She let me go in the camper and snap some pictures.
The kitchen area was kind of cluttered because I don't think she had time to set it up yet.

How cute is this?

Loved this dress form with the vintage apron and pins.
Here's a closeup of the pins.
I kept seeing old buckets because my son & daughter in law were looking for photo props for newborns. This one had a great wooden handle.
I love these bright colors, and check out the wooden clothespins attached to the edge of this little table.
More buckets.
And last but not least, there was a whole line of food trucks. This one caught my eye. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment