Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Harp

A couple of weeks ago, I took my two middle grandchildren to an event at the Benton House, a historical mansion in a nearby neighborhood. As soon as we got out of the car, we could hear the beautiful notes of a harp floating through the air.
And I think the music set the scene for our visit that day. We toured the Benton House and visited the exhibits set up on the lawn. And then the kids decided we should take some pictures.
We found a little garden and they very solemnly posed for me.


I think it was the music in the air. We felt like we were in a movie. We were all kind of slowly strolling around to the music, just enjoying the day.
This one found a perfect place for an angelic photo!
And this one insisted on a glass of lemonade, but all she really wanted was the strawberry at the bottom.
Who's that knocking at the door?
And as we were leaving, we noticed a man in the tree! Really!

It was SUCH a nice day!       

1 comment: