Saturday, July 20, 2013

Butterfly Kaleidoscope

I am so far behind in my blogging. It has been a busy summer so far. I have been taking a lot of pictures and learning to edit on LightRoom. 
The first week of July, my great-niece Sophie came to visit from Arizona. She is 13, going into the 8th grade. One of the days she was here, I took her and two of my grandkids to the Butterfly Kaleidoscope exhibit at the Hilbert Conservatory, which is connected to the Indianapolis Zoo. 
There were beautiful butterflies everywhere!



Sophie was given her first cell phone to take on this trip and she enjoyed it thoroughly!

A view of the Conservatory from the Gardens.







At the zoo, we visited the aviary and saw lots of pretty birds.


Sophie tried for a long time to get this parakeet on her hand ...

and finally succeeded!

It was a fun day!!

2 comments:

  1. very nice and great pictures and so cute of the kids
    hjw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos... Looks like memories were made

    ReplyDelete